The theme is 5 "Good" Things so I thought I would share with you 5 good things from the last week! I am also linking up with Jill Conyers for her Fitness Friday!
1. The SUPER awesome shoe stores in San Diego, Movin Shoes, have agreed to co-host a Poker Run benefitting the Epilepsy Foundation on April 9th. (Check them out if you are ever in San Diego and you can use code SDMOM for $10 of any purchase $50 or more.) Please consider joining us for this event so we can raise LOTS of money for the Foundation.
2. My cousin turned 40 last week and SDDad and I got to enjoy a Friday evening out on a fancy pants yacht in Newport Beach. I love a good date night!
3. On Sunday, I ran the Carlsbad 5000 All Day 20K race. You can read my recap here. Spoiler Alert? I would do it again!
4. One of the hardest things in the world for me is not seeing my kids nearly enough during the week. So on Tuesday, SDDad and I had the day off from work for Cesar Chavez Day and we got to walk the kids to school. It was so much fun! #itsthelittlethings
5. And because of above mentioned day off, SDDad and I got to enjoy a very RARE day date at Pizza Port Brewing Company in Solana Beach. They have amazing pizza! I went running after dropping the kids off and he went biking and we met up after. I cheated and took a shower first!
Tell me something fun from your week!
As always, I wish you Happy Feet,