So here goes!
1. Please tell me you have tried this by now. This Sriracha Ranch is not for the faint of heart - so spicy! But it elevates the simple (gluten free) sandwich to a whole new level! It is from Trader Joe's of course!
2. I recently had this for lunch at Queenstown Public House right here in America's Finest City! This sandwich was AMAZE! 2 kinds of cheese, avocado and sweet oven roasted tomatoes served with the most delicate tomato bisque. Please come visit me and I will take you!
3. Work has been INSANITY lately and so whenever I get a few free seconds, I do a little jump roping! You can get one just like it at Macy's here. I meant to take it on vacation too. It is tiny and packs a good calorie burning punch!
4. I was recently sent a sample of Voke to review. I am not 100% convinced yet. One Tab is supposed to be equal to 1 cup of coffee. It is very bitter but is made out of all natural ingredients. I'll keep you posted but you can read all about it here.
5. This is a fun story! Sarah (one of the Spandits founders) is working with her son on a sands of the United States project and I told her I would send her some sand form San Diego. Well, sure enough I did but the only bag I had handy was a poop bag! It served it's purpose!
6. We Dog Niece sat for my sister while she was at a wedding last weekend. Niece is the one on left. The one on the right is our guy, Murray. They are very different. Niece is timid and submissive and M is an Alpha dog! But by the end of her 5 day visit, Noiece was giving as good as she got! They miss each other a lot!
7. Reason #9485 to shop at Movin Shoes: In the middle of the California drought when most of the usual water fountains are shut off, they put out water stops for runners! Love the local running stores!
8. Have you met my great aunt Myrtle? Bwahahahahaha!
9. Frankly I am a little overwhelmed with all the GF options out there!
10. I am madly in LOVE with this Romy top from prAna! I hope you are playing along in the #7daystretch Instagram challenge so you can win some gear too!
So I don't feel like I am the only one rambling, please share something random from your week with me!
As always, I wish you Happy Feet,