The swap is hosted by Renee over at the Bendiful Blog! Lucky for me, I was paired up with Deborah at Confessions of a Mother Runner. How cool is her blog name? Deborah is all kinds of awesome. She is a mother and a runner (duh)! But she is also an awesome vegetarian cook who loves pinks and purples and Skirt Sports. So much that she is an ambassador for them.
So here is what she sent me:
Look how thoughtful she is! Yellow is my favorite color! Honey Stingers are my favorite nutrition. (I had never tried the strawberry before so that was super exciting!) And those headphone looking things? It is a shoe cuff that has an LED light in it. Kind of like a tail light! I love the lacy tank! It will be awesome in the summer!
So how does it work?
- Each month you can sign up for the gear swap. You will be matched with another swapper. You will purchase $20 worth of gear that you think your swapper would like. (if they are into YOGA DO NOT buy them Crossfit gear, please) It’s a great way to share your favorite items with people who are also interested in great gear.
- You MUST sign up through the form by the 5th of the month, and agree to ship your gear out by the 15th of the month.
- You will email your match and get an idea of their workout gear likes and dislikes, ask for sizing if you plan to look for apparel, no one wants gear that doesn’t fit.
- The Best part is that YOU will also receive a package each month from your match!
- Get great gear and meet some new friends throughout the month.
- CURRENTLY ONLY open to people in the United States.
- On the last day of the month, you can share (Blog, tweet, facebook, instagram) your new fit gear with the hashtag #fabulousfitgear
- Renee will host a blog link up at Bendifulblog.com for all the blog posts!
I am also linking up with the fabulous Jill Conyers for her Fitness Friday Link-Up!
As always, I wish you Happy Feet,